The Winnipeg Rowing Club is currently seeking a Club Administrator is responsible for day-to-day administration of the club. This is a part-time position (10-15 hours per week) reporting to the WRC President.
- Communicating with current & potential members
- Managing public enquiries via email, phone and in person
- Managing paper and online registrations for rowing programs, regattas and rentals
- Maintaining a public calendar of programs, events, and facility use commitments
- Promoting WRC programs and events to members and general public
- Assisting in the organization of local rowing events
- Facilitating facility rentals
- Organizing clothing orders
- Maintaining professional appearance of clubhouse including bulletin boards, locker rooms, etc.
There may be other duties assigned as needed.
- Good IT skills (in particular using Microsoft Word, Excel and email)
- Comfortable and confident in using on-line processes and websites
- Highly organized
- Able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake a wide range of duties
As a condition on employment, the applicant must be able to provide a recent Criminal Record Check & Child Abuse Registry Check
Submit a cover letter with salary expectation, and resume no later than noon on May 20th to:
Tina Tenbergen, Secretary, Winnipeg Rowing Club